Hodges University Welcomes Argosy Transfer Students
As Argosy University announces its closing, Hodges University stands poised and ready to assist Argosy students looking to transfer to another university.
We offer students a multitude of degree options that will allow them to transfer credits easily to fit their degree and educational goals. Known for our ability to help students transfer as well as our monthly start dates, we are the best option for giving Argosy students an opportunity to finish their degrees without having to start all over again.
We recommend that all existing Argosy students carefully weigh their options before deciding on transferring to another university or opting for loan cancellation. This is a challenging time for Argosy students and at Hodges University, we have a dedicated team and the resources to help you find a new home.
“We understand the confusion and stress that Argosy students must be enduring right now. That’s why we want to do all we can to assist them in continuing their education with us at Hodges University, and graduate,” said Dr. John Meyer, president of Hodges University. “I have a special affinity for Argosy students because I earned my DBA there.”
Benefits of Transferring to Hodges University:
In addition to our dedicated team and the resources needed to help you find your new home, we also offer a multitude of benefits to help Argosy students transfer, including:
- Tuition discounts: A $100 discount per credit hour on tuition for both graduate and undergraduate degrees for Argosy transfer students.
- Waived application fee: Argosy students won’t be out of pocket when submitting their applications to Hodges University.
- Military Friendly Campuses: We are ranked gold as Military Friendly and have dedicated Veteran Services Center staff who are here to assist Argosy students currently using the GI Bill® to fund their education. We are ready to help you transfer so that you won’t lose your benefits and we can make this happen very quickly.
- Monthly start dates: Because Hodges University offers monthly start dates for our courses, you won’t be out of school long enough to worry about how you are going to start paying back your loan. You can simply begin your classes in April or May.
- Online degree programs: You can begin taking courses online to keep your loan and GI Bill® requirements up to date while you work out the rest of the details related to the Argosy transition.
- Technology Enhanced Courses (TEC)s: Our TEC course format lets you feel as if you are in the classroom while you are taking your course online. We record the lecture which may be viewed in real time with the lecture or at a later date from any smart device. This makes learning easier, allowing you to experience in-class lectures in an online format.
- A dedicated staff: Hodges U staff is available, even on weekends, to help you make the transition as seamless as possible. Plus, our Academic Deans are committed to seeing each student succeed. You’ll receive specialized attention from Hodges U that far exceeds other universities.
- Regional Accreditation: We are regionally accredited by SACSCOC, which is more stringent than national accreditation. We also are up-to-date on student refunds and conduct the business of higher education with the utmost integrity.
- Programmatic accreditation: In addition to our regional accreditation, we also have the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) designation for excellence in business education, and we have the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
We, at Hodges University, are concerned about you as an Argosy student. We want to help you find a solution that will minimize the difficulty as you journey to complete your education. We are here for you and promise to make you feel at home, no matter where you might be located.
Please contact us by phone at 1-888-920-3035, including weekends from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST. We are also available online click here. We are here to assist you in transferring to a university where you will be valued. Our Stay Near, Go Far philosophy is perfect for you. It means that we can help you stay near, wherever you may be, and go far in your life achievements. For more information about Hodges University, please visit pathways.hodges.edu.
We’re here to help you Stay Near and Go Far.
Are you an Argosy Transfer Student? Let us help you!
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees. For questions about the accreditation of the member institution, contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500. All other inquiries regarding Hodges University’s educational programs, admissions requirements, financial aid, etc., should be directed to Hodges University and not to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.