Virtual Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Informational Sessions
Join the ranks of the Hodges Heroes! Hodges University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program provides an outstanding educational opportunity for learners and a mechanism for personal and professional growth.
Hodges’ BSN program consists of:
- On-campus courses
- Limited enrollment
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on learning in the state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab
- Completion in four semesters – one semester less than other BSN programs
- Contemporary curriculum
- Careers in various settings, including hospitals, residential care facilities, physician’s offices, home healthcare, and government facilities
- Projected job growth of 15% by the Bureau of Labor Statistics
Join us for a virtual informational session.
Thursday, November 12th
Thursday, December 10th
The Baccalaureate Nursing Program at Hodges University is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 975-5000. Hodges University is an equal access, equal opportunity organization.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:November 12, 2020
- Start Time:5:00pm
- End Date:November 12, 2020
- End Time:6:00pm
- Location:Virtually Online