Hodges University Stay Near Go Far Logo

Welcome to Student Financial Services

Hodges University’s Office of Student Financial Services offers dedicated specialists to assist you with financial aid, student accounts, and textbook solutions.

The mission of the Office of Student Financial Services is to be student financial success-focused while providing the highest level of service and equal opportunity in the awarding of funds. We increase opportunities for access and affordability by providing accurate financial information and individualized guidance and support for students and families in an environment which embraces teamwork and collaboration.

Financial Services Contact Information

To learn more about Financial Aid, such as federal/private student loans, federal/state grants, FAFSA, and FA verification:

Phone – (239) 938-7758

Fax – (239) 938-7889

Email – finaid@hodges.edu

For information regarding Student Accounts, including tuition/fee charges, payments, payment plans, third-party billing, refunds, 1098-T forms, etc.:

Phone – (239) 938-7760

Fax – (239) 938-7889

Email – sas@hodges.edu


For help with Textbook Solutions, such as course materials (physical books, e-books, access codes), resource fees, and order confirmations:

Phone – (239) 938-7770

Fax – (239) 938-7889

Email – universitystore@hodges.edu

Hodges University Resource Fee FAQs.

Current Resource Fee Pricing

Payment Information

Need to Make a Payment?

Pay Your Tuition and Fees

Online – payments can be made by credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or Discover) or by electronic check by going to myHUgo.

Mail – check payments can be mailed to the Office of Student Financial Services, 4501 Colonial Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33966. Please include your student ID number on the check. Please do NOT mail cash payments (we gladly accept cash payments in person).

Phone – credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or Discover) or electronic check payments can be made by calling (239) 938-7760.

In Person – make credit card (MasterCard, VISA, or Discover), check, or cash payments in-person by going to the Office of Student Financial Services located on the Naples or Fort Myers campuses.

Hodges University Logo - Letters with Hawk Icon

Payment Plans

Tuition & fee payment plans are available for current Hodges University students. Payment plans can include tuition costs, program fees/tuition differentials, course fees, lab fees, and other mandatory fees. Please contact a student account specialist within the Office of Student Financial Services by calling (239) 938-7760, emailing sas@hodges.edu, or visiting our Naples or Fort Myers campuses to learn more about payment plans.

Tuition Due Dates

All payments are due, in full, by the first day of the initial class per 4-month period or 6-month subscription (UPOWER™ only). For more information, please see below.

If you are utilizing a payment plan, please consult with a student account specialist regarding the due dates for each payment.

Please note: Payments are due by the deadline whether or not you receive a statement prior to the due date.

Refund Information

Students Receiving Financial Assistance

Financial aid recipients must have their accounts reviewed and approved by the Office of Student Financial Services before a refund may be issued. If financial aid is adjusted, you may owe for refunds issued to the Federal Department of Education or Florida Department of Education based on the original aid amount disbursed.

Adjustments to financial aid can be the result of a change in credit hours, a change in the student’s eligibility for certain types of aid, or failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).

Students receiving financial assistance covered by Title IV of the 1992 Higher Education Act who officially withdraw will receive a refund in accordance with the Higher Education Amendments of 1998. Hodges University will determine how much Title IV aid a student has received and not earned at the time of complete withdrawal. The amount of aid earned is calculated on a prorated basis.

Student Refund Information

Withdrawing or Dropping Courses

A student may withdraw for any reason and is responsible for completing the University’s formal withdrawal procedures as outlined in the Withdrawal Policy. In addition, if a student registered via an online military portal, it is the student’s responsibility to withdraw via that same online military portal.

A withdrawal is considered to have occurred on the date the student officially submits the withdrawal form or on the date the University determines the student ceased attendance or failed to meet published academic policies and is administratively withdrawn, whichever comes first.

For more details about University withdrawal policies, please see the University Catalog.

Refund Information

As each course begins for your month start period (4-month period), your financial aid eligibility will be evaluated based on your enrollment status to determine if/when financial aid is disbursed and if/when a student will receive a refund. A student’s enrollment status is based on the credit hours in which they are actively enrolled.

Students should be aware that they will not receive a refund until all tuition and fee charges have been paid in full. The earliest any credit may be produced on a student’s account will be at least 32 days after tuition and fee charges have been paid in full.

Financial Aid Eligibility

Please see the Enrollment Status Guide below to review financial aid eligibility based on active credit hours:

Enrollment Status
Less-Than Half-Time Half-Time ¾ Time Full-Time
Active Credit Hours 1 – 5 6 – 8 9 – 11 12 or more
Federal PELL Grant* ¼ Eligible ½ Eligible ¾ Eligible Full Eligibility
Federal SEOG* Ineligible ½ Eligible ½ Eligible Full Eligibility
State EASE Grant* Ineligible Ineligible Ineligible Full Eligibility
State FSAG* Ineligible Ineligible Ineligible Full Eligibility
Federal Loans* Ineligible Full Eligibility Full Eligibility Full Eligibility

*Dependent on student’s eligibility for federal/state financial aid.

Please see refund and financial aid disbursement date information on the Student Events Calendar in myHUgo.

1098 - Forms

Tax Benefits for Higher Education, Using The 1098-T Tax Form

The American Opportunity (formerly Hope) and Lifetime Learning tax credits may be available to you if you pay higher education costs. To assist you in claiming these credits, Hodges University will file the 1098-T tax form with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by March 31st of each year.

This information in no way represents tax advice from the university, as it is the responsibility of the taxpayer to determine eligibility for the credit. Please do not contact Hodges University regarding tax advice for this credit. To obtain more information on the American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning tax credits, please refer to IRS Publication 970 – Tax Benefits for Higher Education or contact the Internal Revenue Service directly at (800) 829-1040. For specific questions concerning information provided within the 1098-T tax form, please contact Hodges University at (239) 938-7760.

1098-T Tax Form FAQs

Third-Party Billing

When an organization, not owned by the student or their family member(s), makes a commitment to pay the educational expenses of a student, they are considered a third-party sponsor by Hodges University. When payment is due on a student’s account, the sponsor is billed by the University. This payment process is considered to be third-party billing.

Sponsors’ payments are subject to the same federal reporting requirements as other financial aid. Some sponsorships do not require a billing invoice and are administered by the university through the Office of Student Financial Services.

Whether you are a student or a sponsor, you will find answers in the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about how third-party billing works and how payments are processed. If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (239) 938-7760 or sas@hodges.edu.

Third-Party Billing FAQs for Sponsors

Third-Party Billing FAQs for Students



BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, processes student financial aid refunds for Hodges University as well as several other higher education institutions throughout the United States. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link.


Click here to view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank.

Translate »